Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Beads Are Here From Sweden!!!


 Hi Sweetest of Hearts...I hope you're having a wonderful week!!
I have been ever so patiently waiting for my beads to arrive from my new friend,
my Bead Soup partner from Sweden & can I just tell you...
THE BEADS WERE WORTH THE WAIT!!


 Malin sent me several little, beautifully packaged jewelry boxes,
each filled to the brim with complete yummieness!
My very favoritest one is filled with beads of various textures & sizes.
Glass, wood, ceramic, all in subtle hues of blue, cream & brown.
Like I said, simply 'YUMMY', I adore them Malin!   ;)


 She also included a drawstring bag filled with fiber...
How did she know I needed a little more fiber in my diet?


 And a box filled with lovely silver clasps & silver beads,
big chunky, white tulip beads, white beads of all shapes & sizes,
including 2 little animal shaped beads,
3 red, white & blue beads
& some vintage silver toned chain.
Such a thoughtful & perfectly balanced bunch of ingredients for me to make my SOUP with!


With all that said, am I allowed to say what I LOVE the most about my SOUP?
It has something to do with sari silk & blue ceramic...
Don't forget to stop back by to see the Big Reveal on September 17th,
I can't hold myself back anymore...
it's time to start COOKING!!!!
Is it SOUP YET??

XOXO
vintagesusie



7 comments:

Alice said...

Jackpot!!! Malin sent you a lovely Bead Soup!!!! Can't wait to see what you make with all those goodies.

Terri said...

Soup-er cool! So looking forward to seeing what you do with all these lovely beads!

trash talk said...

As good as stone soup is, bead soup is just as seasoned with caring and sharing...only much more appealing to the eye. These are gorgeous and I can't wait to see what your soul does with them.
Deb

Malin de Koning said...

:-)

I also posted about what I sent, with some descriptions:

http://beadingbymalindekoning.blogspot.com/2011/09/bead-soup-blog-party-4-what-i-sent-o.html

This is fun!

Rebecca said...

soooo pretty! I love what malin has sent you, such a beautiful selection of textures and calming colour scheme. You will make something so pretty!

Charlene said...

YOU got a good partner again this year!!!! LUCKY YOU! I can't wait to see what you make with these. I had so much fun at dinner the other night. What silly girls we were sitting out on the patio with that fabulous breeze blowing. I'm back here in Texas BURNING UP!!! Although it's just 102 today/yesterday not 107! And tomorrow a cool front is supposed to come through. Not supposed to be over 100 next week. PLEASE SAY IT'S OVER!!!!
HUGS! Charlene

Pretty Things said...

She sent you some VERY special beads! Don't forget, you can make more than one thing!